Peanut Butter Fox Oatmeal
- 1 Bottle (14 oz) Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1 Cup oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp Walnuts crushed
- 1 slice bread toasted
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter smooth
- 1/4 Cup blueberries fresh, washed
- Heat milk in a sauce pan until warm-hot.
- Pour warm milk over oatmeal. Add walnuts and stir well. Let sit for about 1-2 min.
- To create fox face: Take toasted bread and cut into 2 triangles and a fox tail shape. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread like photo to create the ears and tail. Then spread peanut butter on top of half the oatmeal bowl for the fox head. Place toasted bread fox ears on top of the oatmeal and peanut butter. Add 3 blueberries in a triangle shape in the center to create the eyes and nose. Place the fox tail next to the bowl to finish.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter