Chef Nathaniel Reid's Whole Milk Crepes
- 2 cups Prairie Farms Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 ½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 6 tbsp Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 Lemon zested
- Hazelnut Spread
- Powdered Sugar
- Melt unsalted butter on the stovetop or in the microwave. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and flour.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the whole milk, eggs, and egg yolks.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture while whisking continuously until a smooth batter is made.
- While whisking, slowly add the melted butter and zest from 1 lemon into the batter.
- Heat a lightly buttered crepe pan or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour ⅛ cup batter into the pan, tilting the pan in a circular motion to ensure the batter coats the surface evenly. Remove from heat.
- Top each crepe with 3 tablespoons of hazelnut spread. Spread can be piped or spread on. Fold into quarters then top with sifted powdered sugar. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter