Christmas Cookie Dip
- 1 (3.5 oz) container Prairie Farms Cream Cheese Spread
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream cold
- ⅓ cup Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Holiday Sprinkles garnish
- Fresh Strawberries for serving
- Vanilla Wafers for serving
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese spread, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, beat on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Add heavy cream and beat until thick and fluffy, stiff peaks should form. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Add the mixture into a serving bowl of your choosing, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with strawberries, vanilla wafers, brownies, or anything you prefer.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter