- 2 cups All purpose Flour
- 2 cups Graham Crackers, Crushed about 16 pieces
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Prairie Farms Butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 9 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Prepare a 9"x13” baking dish by coating with butter and lining with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well combined. Add flour mixture and beat on low speed until blended.
- With a spatula, press half of dough into the bottom of baking pan. Dollop marshmallow fluff on top and gently spread into an even layer. Tip: Spray spatula with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Sprinkle on chocolate chips, then small pieces of remaining dough on top. Gently press down to create an even layer.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter