Chocolate Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ tsp Espresso Powder optional
- 3 tbsp Prairie Farms Milk
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a microwave-safe mug, add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt, and espresso powder. Stir to combine.
- Add milk, oil, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth, taking care to thoroughly mix the bottom. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds, until cake has puffed up and is mostly dry on top. Let cool for 2-3 minutes before enjoying.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter