Roasted Red Pepper Eggplant Lasagna
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large eggplant sliced
- 1 Cup Red Peppers Diced
- 16 oz Prairie Farms Veggie Ranch Dip
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- Fresh parsley garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 6" square baking dish with olive oil. Cover bottom with sliced eggplant. Then spread 1/4 of the Prairie Farms Veggie Ranch Dip, mozzarella cheese, and marinara sauce. Repeat layers of eggplant, red peppers, Veggie Ranch Dip, mozzarella cheese, and marina sauce three times. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 25-35 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Slice and serve with fresh parsley.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter