- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms Butter softened
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 medium Onion diced
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 oz Prairie Farms Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices Dill Pickle
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms Butter melted
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 8 slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare a 9”x13” baking dish, coating with 1 Tbsp of softened butter. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat. Add olive oil. Allow to heat just until shimmering. Add onion, cooking until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking up clumps with a wooden spoon. Remove from stove and drain fat, then return to heat.
- Stir in cream cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut the rolls in half, horizontally. Place bottoms into prepared dish. Slice cheese in quarters, to match roll size. Spoon on each beef mixture, a slice of cheese, pickle, then top of bun. Brush each with melted butter, a sprinkle of garlic powder and sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until cheese is melty and buns are golden. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter