Servings: 2 Servings
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter divided
- 1/4 Cup garlic minced
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion chopped
- 2 lbs clams small, fresh and cleaned
- 1 1/2 Cups white wine
- 1 1/2 Cups chicken broth
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 Cup Prairie Farms Premium Half & Half room temp
- 1/4 Cup parsley Fresh, chopped
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Add garlic and green onion and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add clams and cook for another 5 minutes. Add wine and chicken broth. Bring to a boil then reduce to a rolling simmer and cook until the clams open up, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and squeeze in lemon juice. Add remaining butter and half and half and stir. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy with french or sourdough bread.
Love this Recipe?Share it