Servings: 8 Servings
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1/4 onion finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeño pepper finely chopped, seeds removed
- 1 1/2 red bell peppers finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Container (3.5 Oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Garden Veggie Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 250 grams cooked shrimp
- 1/2 tomato chopped
- 1 Cup mozzarella cheese
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 sprig coriander
- Preheat the oven to 365 F.
- Melt butter in a pan on medium-high heat. Once the butter has melted, add the onion, jalapeno, bell pepper, oregano. Cook everything for 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add the cream and cream cheese spread. Mix everything well and let cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the sour cream, mix well, and turn off the stove.
- Mix the shrimp, tomato, 1/2 cup string cheese, and half the previously prepared sauce in a bowl.
- Fill up the tortillas with the shrimp mixture, roll them up and place them on a baking pan which has been sprayed with oil or cooking spray.
- Add the 2 tablespoons water to the remaining portion of sauce and pour this mixture over the tortilla rolls.
- Cover everything with the remaining cup of string cheese and then place the tray in the oven for 25–30 minutes.
- Once the enchiladas are ready, add a bit of chopped bell pepper and coriander on top and serve.
Love this Recipe?Share it