- 2 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms Butter, salted, room temperature
- 1 LB ground beef
- 1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 Cup water
- 1 16oz Refried Beans, Canned
- 3/4 Cup Salsa
- 2 Cups Mexican Cheese Blend, Shredded
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 Cup Lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 Cup Black olives, diced
- 1 Cup Nacho Cheese Flavored Chips, crushed
- Prairie Farms sour cream
- Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, milk and butter. Mix just until the dough ball forms. (Do not overmix or dough will be tough.)
- Coat your hands with flour and drop dough out onto a floured board. Knead for a minute or two. Punch down and roll out into a large circle. Place on pizza pan and set aside.
- Over medium heat, cook beef in a skillet until browned. Drain grease, then stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together beans and salsa; spread over dough. Top with taco beef, crushed chips and shredded cheese.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted and dough edges are browned.
- Remove from oven, garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, olives and dollops of sour cream. Sprinkle cilantro on top. Serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it