Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 2 Onions minced
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Premium Half & Half
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 lb lobster meat cooked/steamed and cubed
- 1 Ear Corn
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- In a small frying pan place 1/4 cup chicken broth and onions. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a medium size pot over medium heat melt butter. Whisk in flour until creamy.
- Gradually pour in broth with onions, whisking constantly. Whisk in milk, half & half, salt, lobster meat, corn, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper. Heat until soup is almost boiling. Turn off heat. Pour into bowls and serve. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Love this Recipe?Share it