Servings: 8 People
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 15 carrots Peeled and halved lengthwise
- thyme Fresh, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in honey, rosemary, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Place carrots on a large baking sheet. Pour over glaze and coat carrots.
- Roast until caramelized (35 to 40 minutes).
- Garnish with thyme before serving.
Love this Recipe?Share it