- 1 Large English Cucumber washed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives
- 1/2 Large red onion washed, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, vinegar, sugar and pepper. Add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Add sliced cucumbers and red onions, stir well to blend. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours to set.
- Serve cold and garnish with fresh chives. Enjoy! Refrigerate any leftovers.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter