- 2 1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 Large Eggs, Separated
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms salted butter, melted & cooled
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7oz Can Prairie Farms Aerosol, Light Whipping Cream
- maple syrup
- Preheat waffle iron, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together egg yolks, melted butter, milk, and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix well. Fold in the egg whites.
- Pour batter into waffle iron, and cook according to manufacturer’s directions, approximately 2-3 minutes for each batch. Carefully remove waffles and top with more butter, syrup and whipping cream or your other favorite toppings. Serve immediately.
- *note* Amount of batter needed per waffle will depend on size of waffle iron. For a large iron, use about ¾ cup batter per waffle.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter