Servings: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 6 oz spinach
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- Heat a medium sized pot to medium heat. Melt butter and olive oil. Add shrimp, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Stir together and cook shrimp until pink. About 5 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add broth, milk, and pasta. Cook until pasta is al dente, stirring occasionally to keep from sticking. About 10 minutes.
- Add spinach, Italian seasoning, parmesan, and remaining salt and pepper. Stir until spinach is wilted and all ingredients are coated in sauce.
- Add shrimp and stir to combine. Garnish with parmesan and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it