Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1 portobello mushroom cap thinly sliced
- 1 Container (3.5 oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Original Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 3/4 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 3 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh basil leaves minced
- ground white pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of salted butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the mushrooms; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt the cream cheese spread and unsalted butter in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in the milk and Parmesan cheese, mixing until smooth. Add in the garlic, basil, and white pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove the garlic. Stir in the cooked mushrooms before serving.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter