Servings: 12 servings
- 2 Cups Egg Noodles uncooked
- 2 Cups Shredded Chicken Cooked
- 1 package (10oz) Frozen Corn
- 1 package (10oz) Frozen Peas & Carrots
- 1 Can (10 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can (10 oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp Dried Minced Onion
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 9x13 inch baking dish by spraying with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Boil egg noodles according to package instructions and drain water.
- In a large bowl stir together chicken, corn, peas, carrots, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, salt, pepper, minced onion, butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and noodles. Gently stir in noodles. Add milk and stir until coated.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it