Servings: 8 servings
- 4 Baking Potatoes Large
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Onion Diced
- 1/4 Cup Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Corn
- 1/2 Can Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/3 Cup Prairie Farms Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Prairie Farms Sour Cream
- Cilantro chopped
- avocado sliced
- scallions diced
- Heat oven to 425 F. Scrub and pat dry potatoes. Rub with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt. Bake about an hour. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until soft and translucent. Add red pepper, corn and black beans and cook until thoroughly heated. Lastly, add chili pepper, cumin, salt and pepper, stir to blend.
- Slice each potato in half, and scoop out into a bowl, leaving the skin and a thin layer of potato as a shell. Place all shells on a sheet pan.
- Mash potatoes with sour cream until smooth. Stir in half of the cheese, then add cooked vegetables and stir again to blend. Fill shells with mixture and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and slightly browned.Serve immediately and garnish with sour cream, chopped cilantro, chopped avocado and scallions. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it