Buttered Lemon Cod
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- 3/4 tsp ground paprika
- 1 1/2 lbs Cod fillets
- 6 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter, sliced
- 3 Lemon slices
- Romaine lettuce
- Stir together garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a small bowl.
- Cut cod into smaller pieces. Season all sides of the cod with seasoning.
- Heat 2 Tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When butter melts, add cod to skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn heat down to medium. Flip cod, top with remaining butter and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove cod from pan. Sprinkle cod with fresh lemon juice. Top with lemon slices and parsley.
- Serve with simple salad of tomatoes and romaine lettuce. Serve immediately.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter