- 24 Golden potatoes, small
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup Fresh, chopped chives
- Prairie Farms sour cream
- Preheat over to 425 degrees. Clean potatoes then slice each in half, placing cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Top each potato half with slices of butter.
- Sprinkle salt and cayenne pepper over potatoes.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until cooked through and tops are slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh chopped chives and a dollup of sour cream.
Love this Recipe?Share it