7 Can Taco Soup
- 1 Can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Kidney or Pinto Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Can petite diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 Can sweet corn drained
- 1 Can (12.5 oz) chicken breast Drained and separated
- 1 Can (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- 1 Can (14 oz) chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cheddar or Taco shredded cheese
- Prairie Farms sour cream
- green onions fresh, chopped
- cilantro fresh, chopped
- Combine all soup ingredients into a large soup pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling reduce heat to low and let simmer for about 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Pour soup into serving bowls and garnish with topping ingredients.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter