Servings: 4 servings
- 4 pork chops with bone
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan freshly grated
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 Cup baby spinach fresh
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter. Add pork chops and cook until golden and cooked through. Remove from skillet and place on a plate to keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook until softened, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook about 1 minute more.
- Add heavy cream, Parmesan, oregano, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Bring sauce to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted (about 2 minutes).
- Return pork chops to skillet and cook until warmed through, 5 minutes.
Love this Recipe?Share it