- 6 Slices Bread or Texas Toast 1-inch thick
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 Cups Prairie Farms 1% lowfat milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Cups Fresh Mixed Berries (strawberries, blueberries, etc)
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Fat Free Plain Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp (optional) Favorite Jelly or Jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange bread in a greased 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg and egg whites.
- Add milk, vanilla and cinnamon to eggs and whisk well. Pour mixture slowly over bread. Bake for 25 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
- While bread is baking, mix yogurt and syrup in a small bowl. Spoon yogurt mixture over the baked French toast. Top with fresh berries, jam or jelly.
Love this Recipe?Share it