Servings: 16 mushrooms
- 16 fresh mushrooms large
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 Cups fresh baby spinach coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1 Container (3.5 oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Garden Veggie Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 Cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Remove stems from mushrooms and set caps aside; discard stems or save for another use. In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add spinach; saute until wilted. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Combine spinach mixture with remaining ingredients. Stuff into mushroom caps. Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, until mushrooms are tender, 12-15 minutes. Serve warm.
Love this Recipe?Share it