Zesty Fiesta Cottage Cheese Triangles
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1 medium Onion Finely chopped
- 4 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 5oz Prairie Farms Zesty Fiesta Cottage Cheese Snack Cup
- 1 Large Egg beaten
- 10 oz Fresh Spinach chopped
- 16 oz Phyllo dough
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.Unroll phyllo dough sheets one sheet at a time, onto a flat surface. Using a sharp knife, cut into 4 x 4 inch squares, then brush with melted butter. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter then add onion and cook until tender, approx. 5 minutes. Stir in feta, cottage cheese, egg and spinach. Cook for another 5 minutes then remove from heat.
- Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of filling in the center of each pastry square, then fold dough into a triangle. Repeat.
- Place stuffed triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush triangle tops with butter.Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 min and serve warm. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter