Servings: 1 Dozen
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 package Active dry yeast (1/4 ounce)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Cup Prairie Farms egg nog
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter, cubed
- 1/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp Ground allspice
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 2 Oz Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms egg nog
- 1 Tbsp Canned Pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, yeast, salt and 2 cups flour. In a small saucepan, heat eggnog, butter and pumpkin to 120°-130°. Add to dry ingredients; beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Add eggs; beat on high 2 minutes. Stir in remaining flour until it forms a firm dough.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled (about 1 hour).
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, cardamom and allspice. Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into an 18x12-in. rectangle. Brush with butter to within 1/2 in. of edges; sprinkle with sugar mixture. Roll up rolls in the style of the photo, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices.
- Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan, cut side down. Cover with a small towel; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake rolls 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the frosting: In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, eggnog, pumpkin and cardamom until blended. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth. Spread over warm rolls. Serve warm with Pumpkin Spice Milk.
Love this Recipe?Share it