Servings: 20 Cookies
- 12 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cups Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 8 oz Dark Chocolate Bar chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 12 Large Marshmallows cut in half
- In a small bowl, add chocolate chips and unsalted butter. Melt using a microwave or double boiler, stirring constantly.
- In a large bowl, beat together brown sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs using a hand mixer until combined. Add cooled chocolate and butter mixture and beat until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and flour. Beat starting on a low speed until combined. Scrape down side of bowl with rubber spatula and beat until combined. Batter will be thick. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes, until firm.
- Preheat oven to 325°F and prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop, form dough mounds and place on prepared sheet, at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes until edges are set. Remove from oven, add a piece of dark chocolate and lightly press down on each cookie. Top each cookie with a marshmallow half and return to oven to bake for about 5 minutes, until marshmallows have puffed up.
- Place cookies on wire cooling rack and let cool at least 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Store in an air tight container for up to 4 days. If making cookies ahead of time, we suggest freezing the dough tightly wrapped in an airtight container until you are ready to bake. Once you are ready to bake, let dough defrost and bake as instructed.
Love this Recipe?Share it