Servings: 4 People
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes
- 3 Dashes salt
- 4 Spring green onions
- 1 Green Pepper
- 4 Small Fresh Pickles
- 1/4 red onion
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms Plain Whole Yogurt
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Dill, Chopped
- 1 Dash ground black pepper
- Clean and peel the skin off the potatoes and take a large saucepan and fill halfway with water. Add the salt. Heat water until it boils.
- Add the potatoes. Boil the water and reduce the heat until it is gently bubbling. Cook for 15 - 20 min.
- While the potatoes are cooking put all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl. Stir until fully mixed together.
- Drain the cooked potatoes with a strainer. Shake gently. Let cool for 5 min or until they are cool enough to handle.
- Cut the green spring onions into very thin slices and cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces. Place the potatoes into a large bowl and spoon the dressing over the potatoes. Place bowl in fridge to cool.
- Cut the red onion, green pepper, and pickles into thin slices and add to the bowl of potatoes and mix altogether once cool. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it