Potato and Greens Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes
- 3 Dashes salt
- 4 Spring green onions
- 1 Green Pepper
- 4 Small Fresh Pickles
- 1/4 red onion
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms Plain Whole Yogurt
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Dill, Chopped
- 1 Dash ground black pepper
- Clean and peel the skin off the potatoes and take a large saucepan and fill halfway with water. Add the salt. Heat water until it boils.
- Add the potatoes. Boil the water and reduce the heat until it is gently bubbling. Cook for 15 - 20 min.
- While the potatoes are cooking put all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl. Stir until fully mixed together.
- Drain the cooked potatoes with a strainer. Shake gently. Let cool for 5 min or until they are cool enough to handle.
- Cut the green spring onions into very thin slices and cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces. Place the potatoes into a large bowl and spoon the dressing over the potatoes. Place bowl in fridge to cool.
- Cut the red onion, green pepper, and pickles into thin slices and add to the bowl of potatoes and mix altogether once cool. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter