Mac and Cheese
- 8 oz Elbow Macaroni
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter softened
- 1 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 Cups cheddar cheese grated
- In a large pot, combine macaroni, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Bring to boil over medium heat stirring often until pasta is tender and liquid has thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in butter, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese until melted and fully incorporated. Spoon into bowls and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter