Light Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms 1% Reduced Fat Buttermilk
- 5.3 oz Prairie Farms Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dill dried
- 2 tsp parsley dried
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp thyme dried
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast cubed
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large Cucumber
- 1 large carrot peeled
- 2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- In a mason jar combine Prairie Farms 1% Buttermilk, plain Greek Yogurt and apple cider vinegar. Add all of the herbs and spices and stir into mixture. Refrigerate dressing overnight.
- Remove dressing from fridge and distribute between 2 mason jars. Layer cooked and cubed chicken breast over the dressing. Next layer chopped tomato, cucumber, carrot and spinach between the two jars. You can either eat immediately or store in the fridge for up to 2 days. With a lid on shake to distribute dressing to vegetables.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter