Green Bean Casserole
- 4 Cups water salted
- 2 1/2 Cups Fresh Green Beans Trimmed & cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 Cans (10 oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms half-and-half
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 Cup onion diced
- 2 1/2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 Cup French Fried Onions divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium sized pot, bring salted water to boil. Add green beans, cook 5-6 minutes until tender-crisp. Drain water and set green beans aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mushroom soup, half & half, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in cooked green beans, onion, 2 cups cheese and ¾ cup fried onions.
- Pour mixture into a 10x12 baking dish. Top with remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake until casserole is bubbly and crusty, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining ¼ cup fried onions. Bake for 10 more minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter