- 1 LB Rigatoni Pasta
- 3 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Gorgonzola Crumbles
- 1/4 Cup onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, until al dente. Drain water.
- In a large skillet, add butter and onion. Saute over medium heat until caramelized. Add spinach and saute for one minute, then stir in cream and gorgonzola. Cook 3-5 minutes until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta to sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately and garnish with gorgonzola crumbles.
Love this Recipe?Share it