Double Chocolate Ice Cream Cake with Pistachios
- 1 56oz carton Prairie Farms Chocolate Ice Cream
- 24 chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 stick Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 2 cups Prairie Farms Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup crushed pistachios
- Remove ice cream carton from freezer and let soften for about 5 minutes. Melt butter in microwave safe bowl. Place chocolate wafer cookies in a clear plastic locking bag. Using a rolling pin, crush cookies into a fine meal.
- In a 9" circular pan add cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of pan to form crust.
- Chocolate whipped cream: In a large bowl, mix whipping cream, cocoa and powdered sugar on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread chocolate ice cream into pan and smooth top evenly. Place chocolate whipped cream into a piping bag and decorate pie with large dollups, until covered.
- Sprinkle with crushed pistachios. Freeze pie for 1 hour to set before serving.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter