Servings: 4 servings
- cooking spray
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 Container (3.5 oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Onion and Chive Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 teaspoon water, or as needed
- Sweet dumpling sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay wonton wrappers on prepared baking sheet. Place about 1 teaspoon of cream cheese spread in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Lightly brush edges of wonton wrappers with water and fold each wrapper in half to form a triangle. Press edges to seal. Fold the tips of each triangle up together so that they meet in above the center of the wonton and press tips together to seal. Spray assembled wontons with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until wontons are crispy and golden and the cream cheese is melted, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve with sweet dumpling sauce of your choice.
Love this Recipe?Share it