- 3 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Whole Milk
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter melted
- Prairie Farms Half & Half
- Strawberries fresh, sliced
- Blueberries fresh
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a square 9-inch baking dish, bottom and sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and butter. Add to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into baking dish. Bake 40-45 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm with berries and milk as desired. Store in an airtight container in a fridge for up to 5 days.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter