Servings: 2 bowls
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 banana
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- In a blender, combine all smoothie ingredients.
- Pour into the bowls of your choice and add toppings. Starting with strawberries, place them in a curved line across the top of the bowl. Directly underneath, arrange rest of fruit in rainbow order.
- Add any extra toppings and enjoy immediately.
Multiple fruit can be used and switched out as toppings: Red fruit (strawberries, raspberries, cherries, watermelon, red grapes) Orange & yellow fruit (oranges, mangos, apricots, papaya, passionfruit, peaches, bananas, pineapple) Green Fruit (kiwi, green grapes) Blue & purple fruit (blueberries, blackberries, purple grapes)
Love this Recipe?Share it