Servings: 8 slices
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Cloves, ground
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter softened
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 15oz Pumpkin Puree, canned
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds, roasted
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare 2 loaf pans by generously coating with butter
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together then set aside.
- In a large bowl, add sugar and butter. Beat with an electric mixer until combined. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat until the batter has slightly lightened in color.
- Add the pumpkin and beat until incorporated. Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and beat on low speed until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly into 2 prepared pans. Top the loaves with roasted pumpkin seeds and brown sugar. Bake until a tester inserted comes out clean, about 55-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the loaves cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out on a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy warm or store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Love this Recipe?Share it