Thanksgiving Leftovers Quiche
- 1 9-inch Pie Crust homemade or store-bought
- 3/4 cup Leftover Stuffing crumbled
- 3/4 cup Leftover Turkey chopped
- 3/4 cup Sharp Cheddar shredded
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 1/4 cups Prairie Farms Half & Half
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Line a 9-inch pie dish with pie crust dough and partially bake according to package or recipe instructions, depending on what you are using.
- Once crust is par-baked sprinkle the stuffing and turkey inside. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and fresh parsley.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Half & Half, eggs, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the filling. Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes, until eggs are set. Cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter