Servings: 6 people
- 1 9-inch Pie Crust homemade or store-bought
- 3/4 cup Leftover Stuffing crumbled
- 3/4 cup Leftover Turkey chopped
- 3/4 cup Sharp Cheddar shredded
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 1/4 cups Prairie Farms Half & Half
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Line a 9-inch pie dish with pie crust dough and partially bake according to package or recipe instructions, depending on what you are using.
- Once crust is par-baked sprinkle the stuffing and turkey inside. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and fresh parsley.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Half & Half, eggs, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the filling. Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes, until eggs are set. Cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Feel free to swap out whatever cheese you have on hand. This recipe is about making the most out of your leftovers. Wrap foil around edges of crust to prevent over browning. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days in an air tight container.
Love this Recipe?Share it