- 3 cup Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- 3 cup strong coffee
- 2 cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Sugar garnish
- cinnamon stick garnish
- Prepare coffee and combine with Prairie Farms pumpkin spice milk. Pour into two microwave safe mugs and heat for 1 minute.
- In a standup mixer with wire attachment beat Prairie Farms whipping cream on medium/high speed, then add pumpkin spice milk and powdered sugar. Stir until combined and cream doubles in size. Keep whipped cream cool in the refrigerator before you're ready to serve.
- Top pumpkin spice coffee with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar then garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Love this Recipe?Share it