Servings: 4 People
- 1 1/2 Lbs New Potatoes washed well
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Pinch salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, mustards and pepper. Add a pinch of salt to taste. Set aside.
- In a large pot, add potatoes, cover with water and bring to a boil. Turn down heat, add salt and simmer for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain water with a colander, setting it back into the pan to let potatoes cool well.
- Place potatoes into a large serving bowl then add sour cream mixture, gently stir to blend. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate about two hours to set.
- Serve cold and garnish with fresh chives on top. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it