- 3 1/2 LBS White or Yukon Gold potatoes Washed, peeled, cut into chunks
- Salt & Pepper
- 8oz package Prairie Farms cream cheese
- 1 stick Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms Vitamin D Milk
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Cream
- In a large pot, add potatoes and fill with water to cover. Add salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until potatoes are tender. About 35 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain water. Add cream cheese, butter, milk and 1/4 cup cream to pot, and beat with a hand mixer until blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return pot to burner and heat potatoes on medium. Stir in remaining cream and cook for an additional 5 minutes to heat throughly.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Love this Recipe?Share it