Servings: 2 drinks
- 2 scoops Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream softened
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cup lemon lime soda
- 2 shot 100% agave tequila optional
- lime wheel garnish
- salt on the rim garnish
- Juice limes to produce 4 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Wet rim of glass with lime wedge. Pour salt onto a plate. Turn glasses upside down and press rim into the salt. Scoop Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream into each glass.
- Combine lemon lime soda, tequila, and lime juice and divide between two glasses.
- Garnish with lime wheel and grate lime peel and enjoy!
National tequila day is July 21. Celebrate with a glass of a margarita float! A frozen take on the classic margarita. Prairie Farms Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream gives this margarita a creamy twist.
Love this Recipe?Share it