Servings: 6 servings
- 2 1/2 Medium Russet Potatoes scrubbed and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bacon Pieces For topping
- 1 Prairie Farms Sour Cream For topping
- 1 Green Onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Arrange potato slices on baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until the potato slices are lightly browned and fork tender in the middle, about 30 minutes.
- Top evenly with shredded cheddar cheese and broil until the cheese has melted, about 3 minutes. Top with bacon pieces, a drizzle of sour cream and chopped green onion. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it