Servings: 12 Biscuits
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsp Prairie Farms Butter diced and cold
- 1/2 cup Raisins optional
- 3/4 tbsp Caraway Seeds optional
- 3/4 Cup Prairie Farms Buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Work in cold butter using your hands, until a crumb like texture is achieved. Stir in raisins and caraway seeds.
- Add buttermilk and stir until a shaggy dough forms, careful not to overmix. If the dough is too wet add more flour.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface, pat out dough to 1-inch thick. Cut into 2 ½ inch rounds and place onto prepared sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, bottoms should be lightly browned. Serve warm with butter and your choice of jam. Enjoy!
Raisins and caraway seeds can be swapped out with your preferred dried fruit or seeds, or you can leave them out. Store biscuits in airtight container up to 3 days.
Love this Recipe?Share it