Servings: 50 pieces
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 Cup Snow Crab
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 Pkgs Wonton Wrappers
- Canola Oil (for frying)
- Sweet and Sour or Sweet Chili Sauce (for dipping)
- Whip together sour cream, cream cheese and soy sauce and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in remaining ingredients (minus wrappers). Heat oil to med-high with oil around 1 1/2 inches deep.
- Place a small bowl of water on your wonton folding surface and lay out 6 wrappers, and place around 1 1/2 tsp of filling in the center of each wrapper.
- Moisten edges, bring up corners and pinch together all sides of wonton.
- Place 6 filled wontons in the hot oil and repeat process until wontons are golden in color.
- When done remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Repeat until done.
- Let cool for 5 min. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Love this Recipe?Share it