- 1 cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cup cooked chicken breast chopped
- 6 apples chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut optional
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot optional
- Whip cream until soft peaks form; add powdered sugar and whip until stiff.
- Fold in mayonnaise. Chill in refrigerator.
- Chop chicken and apples and place in a bowl. Add raisins, cashews, dried cranberries, coconut and carrots. Pour dressing over ingredients and mix well.
- Chill about 2 hours before serving.
Love this Recipe?Share it