- 2 Chicken Breasts, boneless
- 2 tsp Creole Seasoning
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 8 oz Mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 4 Green Onions, chopped
- 3 Cups Prairie Farms Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp basil, dried
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 10 oz Penne Noodles
- Parsley, fresh
- Cook pasta according to package directions, just until al dente. Drain, and set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips, and season with Cajun seasoning. In a large, deep skillet over medium high heat, melt butter, then add chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, red peppers, green peppers and green onions. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Blend in cream, lemon pepper seasoning and all spices. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stir occasionally.
- Add cooked pasta and parmesan cheese. Stir to blend. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Love this Recipe?Share it