Servings: 12 people
- 2 lbs Pork Sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 4 Green Onions, chopped
- 2 Cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 9x13” baking dish with Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter.
- Whisk together eggs, sour cream, milk, cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until combined.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until browned. Drain grease and add sausage to egg mixture. In the same skillet, sauté bell peppers and green onions for 2-3 minutes. Add to egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes. Until edges are set and center barely jiggles. Slice and serve.
- Notes: Leftovers can be stored in refrigerator for 3-4 days. Mixture can be prepared the night before, refrigerated and baked later.
Love this Recipe?Share it