- 1 10" Baguette
- 3-4 oz Smoked Deli Ham Turkey may also be used
- 1 tsp Prairie Farms cottage cheese
- 2 Tbsp Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp Fig Jam
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Slice baguette in half longways, toast until crisp.
- In a small bowl, mix blue cheese and cottage cheese together, mashing into a paste.
- Layer onto one half of baguette your sliced, smoked ham. Spread cheese mixture over ham, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Spread a layer of fig jam over the other, top half of your baguette and top sandwich.
- Goes great with a big glass of milk. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it