Servings: 10 servings
- 1 Container (3.5 oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Original Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 envelope Taco Seasoning
- 4 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- 2 Cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1 small Green Pepper diced
- Tortilla Chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese spread, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Spread on a serving dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, brown beef; drain. Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Cool completely. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onion and green pepper. Serve with chips.
Love this Recipe?Share it